Your Mercy Maricopa Member Handbook has information to help you get the care you need. Please take time to look through this handbook to learn about your benefits. You will find:
- Mercy Maricopa phone numbers
- How to get health care services
- Your rights and responsibilities as a member
- Which services are covered and which are not
- How to get help with appointments
- Tips to keep you healthy
- How to find a doctor and/or pharmacy
You also can get member materials in other languages or formats. Please contact Member Services at 1-800-564-5465 (toll‑free) or hearing impaired TTY/TDD 711. We provide these materials at no cost.
Your Member Handbook has information on how to get care and use your benefits. It also has important phone numbers and other helpful resources.