Become a member
Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (Mercy Maricopa) serves eligible individuals with behavioral health concerns who live in Maricopa County or some parts of Pinal County. We make behavioral health and integrated care services available to our members through our large network of providers.
Our providers deliver prevention, intervention, treatment and rehabilitative services to:
- Children and adolescents
- Children in foster and adoptive care
- Adults with a serious mental illness (SMI) determination
- Adults with general mental health issues (GMH)
- Adults with substance abuse issues (SA)
- Anyone experiencing a behavioral health crisis
Want more information?
You can always call Mercy Maricopa Member Services at 602-586-1841, toll-free at 1-800-564-5465 or (TTY/TDD) 711. Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.