Fraud & Abuse
Mercy Care takes fraud and abuse seriously. Protecting against fraud and abuse is everyone’s responsibility. If you suspect fraud or abuse related to your Mercy Care RBHA coverage, you can report by:
- Calling our Special Investigations Unit hotline at 1-800-338-6361.
- Using the fraud and abuse reporting form below to submit online.
Complete as much of the requested information as you can. Note: Even if you provide your contact information, your identity will be kept confidential.
You also can contact AHCCCS to report member or provider fraud:
- To report member fraud: 602-417-4193
- To report provider fraud: 602-417-4045
- Toll-free 1-888-ITS-NOT-OK or 1-888-487-6686
- To report fraud via e-mail, visit the AHCCCS website
For more information on reporting Medicare related fraud, please visit the official U.S. Government site for Medicare at www.medicare.gov. The reporting fraud and abuse section of the website has helpful information and tips to help you better understand how to prevent, spot and report suspected fraud to 1-800-MEDICARE.
Thank you for helping our efforts to detect fraud and abuse.