Recovery comes from learning, support, hard work and hope.
Mercy Maricopa is here to offer you that hope and support, help you learn ways you can get involved in your recovery, improve your health and wellness and create life goals.
Whether you’re a member, peer, advocate, family member, behavioral or physical health provider, neighbor or friend, we need your input to help improve mental health in Maricopa County. There are many ways you can get involved.
- Tell us what you think: Contact us by e-mail or phone, or join us at one of our many community events and member meetings.
- Join a committee: Share your ideas. Join one of our many Mercy Maricopa committees or connect with local organizations and advocacy groups.
- Go to a meeting: Mercy Maricopa’s governance and committee meetings are open to the public.
- Meet other families: Go to a meeting, a community event or a support group in your area. Come to our community events to get to know others who have similar challenges and who can offer hope, support and encouragement.
- Share your story: Sharing stories of hope and recovery can have a big impact on others. Let us know if you would be willing to share your story. Contact us
Play an active role in your recovery
You are the most important part of your recovery. We are here to help you learn and get information about your mental health. Find out as much as you can about mental health and information about your diagnosed mental health problem. Visit our health and wellness pages for more.
Get involved in your treatment. This is called shared-decision making. It means you, your chosen family members and your behavioral health and physical health providers make treatment decisions together.
Mercy Maricopa needs involvement from you and your family as we work to make the system better.